The Greatest of All Time!
Game Day Information
October 12, 2019
- Parking Fees will be enforced at campus entrances beginning at 7:30 AM.
This includes both entrances on Joseph Holley Circle, College Drive, and the Radium Springs Road entrance.
Joseph Holley Circle will be one way on Game Day.
- Campus Parking is $10 per vehicle.
- VIP Stadium Parking is only available for those with a designated parking pass.
- Paid Parking Locations from 7 AM to 8 PM: HYPER Gym, Lovett Hall, Billy C. Black Building, the Police Station.
- Game Tickets will be available for purchase on Friday, October 11, 2019 from 8:30 AM at HYPER Gym.
- Game Tickets may be purchased online anytime. To purchase tickets, click here.
- Stadium Ticket Booths open at Noon.
- Stadium Gates open at 12:30 PM.
Clear Bag Policy
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- One Gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand).
- Clear bags from the ASU Bookstore will be available for purchase outside the stadium gates.
- Exceptions: An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited Bags: Include but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases, cinch bags, fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restrictions, any bag larger than the permissable size.
- In the event of inclement weather bring a poncho. Umbrellas are prohibited in the coliseum.
- Tailgating lots will open on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Early Tailgating Set-up: Available beginning Friday, October 11, 2019 at 12 PM. Albany State University is NOT responsible for tents and/or items left overnight.
- All cars entering the Campus for tailgating to set-up or drop-off will be required to pay to enter. Once on Campus, you will have the option to leave. There is NO GUARANTEE that parking will be available upon your return.
- Vendors are allowed to set-up on Campus ONLY on the designated days (Friday, October 11, 2019 beginning at 12 PM and Saturday, October 12, 2019, beginning at 7 AM).
- Vendors will be allowed to drive vehicles on the pedestrian walk-way intil 9:30 AM. After this time, ALL vehicles must be moved to the parking lot.
- ALL vehicles and merchandise must be removed from the Campus 4 hours after the conclusion of the game.
Rams Rush Service
- Shuttles will operate 10 AM to 6 PM to transport students between both campuses.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be on Sands Drive and Radium Springs Road.
- Service will operate every 40 minutes.
- Students with valid residential decals will be permitted to park in student-designated parking areas at NO CHARGE (hALL 5 & 6). Once this lot is full, students will be required to park on the Lower Campus
- Students leaving Campus will need to exit via Capital Drive. Joseph Holley Circle is ONE WAY on Game Day.
- Students with valid commuter decals will be permitted to park in the parking lots designated for parking on the Lower Campus.
Faculty and Staff Parking
- Faculty and Staff with valid parking permits will be permitted to enter the Lower Campus at NO CHARGE and park in general parking areas.
Disabled Person's Parking
- Parking for those with a disability is located in the parking area behind the Early Learning Center (ELC) and is available for vehicles with a valid state-issued disabled person's parking permit.
- Overflow parking for those with a disability will beavailable in the grass parking lot next to HYPER Gym once the ELC lot is full.
- Limit spaces are available in the Lovett Hall parking area, but will be on a first come first-serve basis. Once those spaces are filled, disabled person's parking will be shifted to the ELC lot.
For more info, call Office of Institutional Advancement at 229-500-3289.