Tour Albany Attractions is a self-guided tour of attractions in Downtown Albany Georgia. That means the tourist visits attractions on his/her own time and at his/her own pace. Before taking the tour, be sure to visit the Attractions section of the Albany Visitors Guide to learn more about the attractions on the tour.
Information and resources are provided here to help the tourist receive the most from the tour experience:
- A suggested tour route.
- A map.
- Answers to the tour quiz.
- Addresses and phone numbers of attractions.
The cost of the information and resources provided is $1.00. To purchase click "Request a Tour".
Attractions on the Tour
The following attractions are recommended for the tour:
*Part of the Civil Rights March of Victory.
- Adventure Theatre
- Albany Civil Rights Institute*
- Albany Civil Rights Museum at Old Mt. Zion*
- Albany James H. Gray Civic Center
- Albany Municipal Auditorium
- Albany Southwest Georgian Newspaper*
- Albany Greyhound Bus Station*
- Bridge House
- C. B. King United States Courthouse*
- Carnegie Library
- Charles M. Sherrod Park*
- Flint River Resource Center
- Flint Riverquarium
- Old St. Teresa Catholic Church
- Pattison House
- Ray Charles Plaza
- Ritz Cultural Center & Ritz Theater*
- Riverfront Park
- Shiloh Baptist Church*
- Theatre Albany
- Thronateeska Heritage Center
- Turtle Grove Park
- United States Post Office - Courthouse*
- Veterans Park